BOMO Showroom

BOMO is one of the most important fashion shows in my country (Bolivia) it took place a couple weeks ago, I didnt get to attend the actual fashion show but I did get to attend with one of my best friends the Showroom they had the day after where I got to see really cool brands and designers like Papingo Maminga,Hijos de Ramon, Irene Pessoa y SONNDO which are the ones that I liked the most.
To be honest at first I wasnt expecting much but I was blown away when I saw how creative and unique every brand was, and that made me feel very inspired, happy and so proud that it was all made by Bolivian designers!

PAPINGO MAMINGA
their collection "Envi de Mi"was all about details representing symbols against envy, haters, evil eye and symbols that attract good luck. They have stunning pieces like a pink wool bomber jacket with evil eye stones all over the shoulders! definitly a statement piece. Also their leather jackets and trench coats were hand painted. the quality and details of everything looked amazing.








 Hijos de Ramon



 Irene Pessoa
 Her collection "EcoKarma" incorporated materials that were recycled and unconventional and it gave each piece a very unique look. She used bags that are usually used to do your grocerys shopping and were decorated with textures, stones and flowers and turned them into a more stylish and fun handbag. She also used the material that is usually used in hats to make really cute capes and details.









A really cool brand run by two brothers who are great friends of mine, they are super creative and talented in everything they do! their accesories are awesome statement pieces and they are all hand made by them all the hats, the belts which have really nice details with zippers and chunky chains will have everyone's attention when you wear them. 
(fun fact) I met them 4 years ago at a museum night where they were selling their products at a pop up shop and they asked me if I could model for them the next day -I was grounded at the time but still said yes haha- and I remember lying with my brother and saying we were going to swim and we went to the photoshoot, since then we became friends and have had some spontanous photoshoots that turned out great.
 Something funny that was totally not planned is that day of the showroom turned out to be the 4 year anniversary of the first time we worked together!
I was extremely happy to see them and to see how good their brand is doing, seeing my friends succed always makes me feel inspired and proud of them.






(yessssss thats me on that t-shirt)↑↑↑



















Shoutout to my friend Mateo for looking like a badass model!


OUTFIT DETAILS
Trousers. Vintage
Blouse.Carlisle (vintage)
Boots & Sunglasses. YRU

Comments

Popular Posts