πŸ’œ Love More, Hate lessπŸ’œ

Last month was Pride month!! and in La Paz (Bolivia) we had the Pride parade! which was fun as always, I was happy to notice that the parade has grown a lot since last time I attended. 
I love going and showing support for the lgbtq comunity and specially for my best friends! It is always an awesome experience, I enjoy seing everyone get creative with their outfits and of course the platforms!! I always end up dreaming about their shoes.
That night had an icredible atmosphere full of positive energy, love, great music and people enjoying themselves. 
It was also my last weekend in Bolivia so thank you to all my friends that came out to party that night! you all made it unforgettable!πŸ’œ 






































Everything comes back so radiate love and acceptance wherever you go!




Outfit Details.

Dress. Howlpop
Shoes. Demonia
Coat. Vintage
Bag. Current Mood

Comments

Popular Posts